Menu not showing on Mobile Device

Good evening (Nigerian Time)

Please my travelify theme for www.outdoorstour.com has the following glitches/issues.

-Header image doesn’t start from top of page…It leaves a gap
-Header image should be clickable to the main page of the site

-Menu bar on home page not showing on mobile device but if i click anyother link on the site, it shows but not as responsive as other responsive menus show up.

Please Help me out… Thanks

Treat as Urgent

Hi @davemuller,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

-Header image doesn’t start from top of page…It leaves a gap

This is because of social icons displaying above the header image as shown in the attached screenshot.

Do you want to hide these social icons to display Header image at the top of the page?

-Header image should be clickable to the main page of the site

The Header image is not clickable but the site logo image set on the following path is clickable so please remove the header image and set it as logo image on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Customize -> Travelify Main Options -> Header Options

-Menu bar on home page not showing on mobile device but if i click anyother link on the site, it shows but not as responsive as other responsive menus show up.

I could confirm the issue on your shared site but it’s working fine on my test site and also on this demo site Travelify – The best FREE travel blog WordPress theme

Have you made any changes in the theme that caused it?

Please try deleting and reinstalling latest version of Travelify theme.

Best Regards,
Movin

On mobile, the menu display as selected menu. Anyone can modify to show as PC version of basic mobile menu

@phuongdzu To help us keep support thread separates could you please create your own thread for your question here https://colorlibsupport.com/c/travelify-support/ instead of replying on others thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you on your new thread.