Menu options slider issue

Hi,

I love the Illdy WP theme. However, I have a bit of a problem with the menu options, specifically the slider part.

Preferably, I want my front page’s menu options to slide towards a specific part of the page they correspond to. So I entered the custom link elements (the ones with the hashtags). For example, under the About Me section, I entered #about as the custom URL. So far so good, right?

But here’s the problem. When I go to a blog post, nothing happens when I click on one of the menu options WITHIN that page. It doesn’t go back to the front page’s corresponding section.

So I created another menu (BLOG MENU), added items to it, but entered my domain url plus the corresponding hashtag as the custom URL for each of the menu options.

However, I don’t know how to set that secondary menu for the blog page. How do I do that?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

Could you please provide a link to your website so that I can inspect it?

Best Regards,
Support

Sure thing. It’s lawrencearboleda.com

Hello there,

Please go to Settings > Permalinks and set it to post name. Also, when you are using anchor links try to use them like this “http://lawrencearboleda.com/#latest-news

Best Regards,
Support

It’s working. You guys rock. Thanks!

I will close this case now, Feel free to contact us again if you have other questions Thanks!