Menu options under Illdy Customize do not work

I have two installations of Illdy.

First works fine.
The second does does not.
Both have same plugins, both latest WP.

Under customize, Front Page Sections. All Options for Colors and background, the options do not appear when button is clicked. Two attachments are in this request.

• “working” attachment is the working site, notice the URL at the bottom when I hover over the button.
  • “not working” attachment, look at the URL, it is differnt and appears to point to a welcome page

What is wrong?

Hi,

1. Try disable all the plugins other than the companion plugin, clear the cache and see that fixes anything.
  2. If that didn’t fix the issue, please pass us the WP Login details in a “Private Reply”, we will check what is going wrong.

Let us know,

Thanks,
laranz.

I was able to get it to work. I had to disable all Frontpage sections. Then enable one, and then clicked the color/background buttons, and they worked. Then I enabled the second, it worked too. initially, I had enable all the sectons at once without clicking the color/background buttons.

Strange bug…

Thank you.

Hi,

Glad we helped. :slight_smile:

Let us know If you have any other questions. Please feel free to contact us again in the future regarding any other issues.

If you’re happy with our service, don’t forget to rate us: [Illdy] Reviews | WordPress.org

Thanks,
laranz.