menu text color issue for submenu

Hello,

I have changed the color options in customization but when I am on a page that is on my drop down menu the parent menu title and any other menu names I hover over still appear as the default purple. Can you provide assistance? My website is: spectralgems.com.

Thank you.

Hi @rmarie0123,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

You can try changing it by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Customize -> Activello Options -> Other -> Custom CSS

body .navbar-default .navbar-nav .current-menu-ancestor a.dropdown-toggle {
    color: #a31037;
}

Best Regards,
Movin

Hi Movin,

I’ve tried the above and it doesn’t seem to have changed anything. Do we have another way to solve this problem? Thank you for your help.

I visited your site and saw it has changed the menu color.

Please see the attached screenshots for the difference. The firs tone is taken before applying the CSS solution and second one is taken after applying it.

Don’t you get the same result?

Yes the top menu color changes on “home”, “gem gallery”, etc. But the drop down menu rectangle colors don’t change. I want it to all be the red color instead of still having some purple.

Thank you.

I had that issue, too. So I edited the stylesheet (style.css) and replaced every #a161bf color code with my custom color. That should work!

And don’t forget to clear your browser’s cache! :slight_smile:

Hi @rmarie0123,

But the drop down menu rectangle colors don’t change. I want it to all be the red color instead of still having some purple.

You can try changing it by suing the following CSS code.

body .dropdown-menu > .active > a{
  background-color: #a31037;
}

Regards,
Movin

Hello,

First thanks for the great support you are providing for the activello theme.

I have a problem regarding the colours of the visited menu in the main navigation menu. In my site, the main menu contains 4 parts (home, about, products, contact). Every time I click the home menu the products menu changes the colour alone to the visited colour although I did not touch it. This does not happen for the two other parts (about, contact). The main difference is that the products menu has sub-menus so it might be the reason.

for info, I have changed the colours using custom CSS.

I am not sure either it is a problem or I am not understanding well how the colours change in the main menu.

Thanks in advance for the help

Bests

@aselmi To help us keep support thread separates could you please create your own thread for your question here https://colorlibsupport.com/c/activello/ instead of replying on others thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you on your new thread.