Menu Text now missing - How to change the main "sticky" menu text color

Hi, on the Shapely colorlib theme, I was in “customize” and under “colors” when I noticed after I changed several colors, the main menu text went away. It doesn’t even look like it’s in white, it’s just no longer visible. The drop down menu is. I have been changing color settings and playing around with different colors for different things in the Customize CSS through shapely options and then in the editor css in the dashboard to achieve my desired appearance goals. When I have gone through several forums for support, I tried to copy & paste into the customize css to change the colors from answers you’ve provided in the past, but I have had no luck trying to get the main menu text color or the background to change. Thank you for your assistance. Also, what is the default #color that you use for the main menu text?

See what I mean here - http://staging.m2hpartners.com

Hey there,
Hope you’re doing well today

Kindly add and save the following code to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS:

.menu li a {
color: black!Important;
}

I hope this helps :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
Support

YESSS, you saved the day! Thank you so much! I have to say that the support Colorlib provides is outstanding and why I love using your themes. Not only are they great, but the people supporting and creating them are amazing. :slight_smile:

Hello there,

I am glad the solution worked for you and we really appreciate your kind works, thank you.
Please feel free to contact us again in the future regarding any other issues.

Best Regards,
Support