Menu

Haven’t done a website in many years, and practicing this as a refresher.

how to allow the menu to show different categories across the top of the page instead of just hidden inside the little three lined hamburger?

Hi @amichalko,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Do you mean you want to display the categories added in the menu which are hidden behind three lined hamburger on mobile devices?

Could you please share me your site URL where it’s happening so that i can help you?

Please advise.

Best Regards,
Movin

Thanks for the quick response. Today has been a great day!

yep. looking for all the categories to be displayed along the top instead of hidden in the hamburger menu.

Thanks.

www.kaulayoga.org

I visited your shared site but it’s displaying the message “Something really good is coming very soon.” so i think it’s behind the coming soon page.

Would you mind if i log in to your site and access it? If this is ok then could you please share me your site log in details privately by checking the option “Set as private reply” when replying to this topic?

i think this is it…

thanks for all your help.

Username kaulnbhq
Password KcuSV3dyNJbZR

I tried to log in to your site using shared login credentials but it’s displaying the error message “Invalid username.”

Please advise.

username: yoga
password: %#RFXw)5P2Ne5JFxLBBD7MJw

Thank you for sharing the site login details again.

I could log in to your site but didn’t see any category in the header as shown in the attached screenshot.

Please advise.