my main menu has this structure:

-Home
-Page1
--Page1 child 
--Page1 child again
-Page2
--Page2 child 
--Page2 child again

From desktop using the mouse I’m not able to reach the page child as the drop down menu disappear.

What should I do?

Hey there,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

The developer has been notified of the issue, and it shall be resolved in the next update.
We do apologize for the inconvenience.

Best regards,
Support.

We are having the same issue. Was there a WordPress update that triggered it for you, or maybe a theme update? I this a new install? I may try downgrading the theme to 1.0.35 (the original I installed) to see if that fixes it for me. We are on 2.0.2 at this time

Erica

How can I downgrade the theme?

Hello there,

Typically we don’t recommend doing this but you can downgrade your theme using the following plugin:

It is best to backup before downgrading the theme:

Best Regards,
Support

Hi,

Its been fixed in the latest version, please update to the latest version v2.0.3 to get it fixed.

Let us know,

Thanks,
laranz.

Hello, when will be this mistake repair? I have new version of Illdy, but the problem with menu is the same. I can not clic to the drop down menu. Please, could you help me?

Thanks.

Hello all,

I’m new to WordPress, and my brother-in-law actually setup this website (kimhensalart.com/) for my wife to display her artwork. I am trying to get the menu that appears on the home page to appear on the other pages. I can see that it is there, but I assume that because the font is white, it is not showing up on the other pages. I have not been able to find the right place to change the font. I would actually like to have a banner across the top of each page (including the home page) that is white with the current black font of the logo and then the menu in black letters. I’m having a similar problem with the titles on each page; I can tell they are there if I highlight them, but they are not showing up. (Again, I assume it is because the font color is white, but I have not found anywhere that I can change it.) Any help would be appreciated.

Hello all,

I’m new to WordPress, and my brother-in-law actually setup this website (kimhensalart.com) for my wife to display her artwork. I am trying to get the menu that appears on the home page to appear on the other pages. I can see that it is there, but I assume that because the font is white, it is not showing up on the other pages. I have not been able to find the right place to change the font. I would actually like to have a banner across the top of each page (including the home page) that is white with the current black font of the logo and then the menu in black letters. I’m having a similar problem with the titles on each page; I can tell they are there if I highlight them, but they are not showing up. (Again, I assume it is because the font color is white, but I have not found anywhere that I can change it.) Any help would be appreciated.

Hello @jhensel,

Please create a new post for your issue so that we can assist you with it specifically.

Best Regards,
Support

Hi,

Can you try to set a background image in Appearance -> Customizing ▸ Blog Options -> Blog Archive Header Image. It seems there is no background image and that cause the issue.

Let us know,

Thanks,
laranz.

Hello @jhensal

Fro what i see right now the menu is visible on all your pages because looks like you added a background color to the inner pages, is this ok for you do you need anything else regarding the menu?