missing full access on color editing, having problem with picture adding

Hey,

I have been working on two pages using shapely theme:
www.lymfterapiutbildning.se and fysioterapiatomväisänen.fi

lymfterapiutbildning.se pages seem to work fine so far.

On fysioterapiatomväisänen.fi pages I haven’t got full access to edit text colors etc. On the other page they are aveilable. Am I missing some additional plugin that I should have? or have I installed something wrong?

Also on the problematic pages (fysioterapiatomväisänen.fi) there is a problem, that If I add a picture on the editing screen. The picture shows up well. When I start to look at the added picture by viewing the page it only shows a small box with a questionmark where the picture should be. What should I do? Some pictures seem to work fine.

Can you help out with this?

Thank you!

Hey there,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Check to see if you have the Illdy companion plugin installed
Appearance > About Shapely > Recommended Plugin.

Also, can you confirm that both WordPress installations are the same in terms of WordPress version,
PHP version?

Best regards,
Support.

Hey,

Thank you for your answer.
Both sites are installed on the same server, so they should have the same PHP versions running.

I tried to install this Illdy companion plugin, but it gives me this kind of error:
Fatal error: Cannot redeclare shapely_companion_dashboard_widget() (previously declared in /home/lymftera/public_html/fysio/wp-content/plugins/shapely-companion/shapely-companion.php:33) in /home/lymftera/public_html/fysio/wp-content/plugins/illdy-companion/illdy-companion.php on line 38

Hi there

i hope you are doing well today :slight_smile:

Looks like you have activated shapely companion plugin, please deactivate it and try again :wink:

Regards Noda

Hey,

Okay, now I did that. But it didn’t still give me the same full access to edit text color etc on my shapely theme.
And now it says that I should install the shapely companion.

On the other site lymfterapiutbildning it works fine to edit the text colors etc. And I have the same plugins installed (the shapely companion) also.

So… Any other advice? =)

-Tapio

…and also the pages started to show up very wrongly with out the shapely companion… So I’d say the problem is not there. But somewhere else?

-Tapsa

Heyt here

you should definitely install shapely companion plugin, without it theme will not work correctly, please install and activate :slight_smile:
if you cant do this i can help, please send me your access credentials along with your website URL and I will investigate this case. Don’t forget to mark your reply as private!

Thanks!
Colorlib Support Team