Mobile and Tablet non responsive

Hi there,

I love Illdy but have 3 issues at the moment.

1. The desktop version is perfect, but tablet and mobile just squeeze everything together. I had to also remove the buttons because the jumbotron text was covering them on mobile. I read previous forums that had workarounds in Sept ’16 but these haven’t worked for me. I’m on the latest version of Illdy also (2.0.1) Tablet issues are with the jumbotron text being pushed into the About section, counters being distorted and the contact section columns being pushed out of line. Mobile is the same as the tablet issues except the contact section is fine, but jumbotron text is completely wrong.

2. I’d like to add a popup shortcode to one of the jumbrotron buttons but the only option I have is to add a url which doesn’t work when i add a popup shortcode. Please can you advise where I can add the shortcode for the button to open it?

3. How can I make the counter section wrap? Currently on tablets and mobiles it just distorts the layout whereas on the demo it places each counter underneath one another. I’d like mine to do that too.

The site currently has an under construction enabled until I can sort out the issues above and is meant to go live this week so any help you can give would be greatly appreciated!

Screenshots attached.

Thanks very much.