Mobile disfunction

I have two problems in the mobile version of my website (test.senecamedia.nl):

• the telephone number and e-mailadress in my header are displayed on different lines instead of near eachother.
  • the showcase in the footer is running extremely slow (on the website it starts slow, speeds up and slooooooows down instead of running at the same speed).

I hope you can help.

Kind regards

Hi @ludo1,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

– the telephone number and e-mailadress in my header are displayed on different lines instead of near eachother.

I have tested it and found that they are displaying on same line when there is sufficient place to show them in one line but if there isn’t sufficient place then it displays on separate lines as shown in the attached screenshots.

If you want to display them in one line then you have to reduce the font size of that text but then they will display very tiny and hard to read.

– the showcase in the footer is running extremely slow (on the website it starts slow, speeds up and slooooooows down instead of running at the same speed).

The showcase on your site is displayed by the plugin “WP Logo Showcase Responsive Slider” so you can contact that plugin author on the following page regarding this.

Best Regards,
Movin

Hello,

Is there no other option (margins) for the header, because the text indeed is hard to read and it looks as if there’s enough space. Besides, why is the WP-preview of the mobile version correct while my mobile phone still shows two lines?

Kind regards,

No the margin is applied on whole site content container so if you remove it then it will remove for all content and the content will touch to the edges of mobile.

I am not sure what you are referring as WP-preview.

Please advise.

Hello,

By preview I mean the Dashboard-option (footer) to choose between 3 windows: desktop, notebook and mobile. The mobile version looks good, but not when I visit the website om my real mobile phone (neither does the photo slider).

Kind regards,

By preview I mean the Dashboard-option (footer) to choose between 3 windows: desktop, notebook and mobile.

Please share the screenshot of this option.

The mobile version looks good, but not when I visit the website om my real mobile phone (neither does the photo slider).

Could you please describe the issue a bit more in detail and also share the screenshot of the issue so that i can troubleshoot it?

Hello,

Here’s the screenshot of the Dashboard. On the bottom left I highlighted the 3 options.
If you check my website on your own mobile device you will see that the telephone number and email address are no longer on the same line.

I hope this is clear.

Kind regards,

Please keep this conversation private.

@ludo1 Could you please tell me why you want to keep this conversation private?

Currently we don’t have functionality to keep this conversation private but we can mark some replies as private that contains sensitive data.

OK, thank you

You are most welcome here :slight_smile:

Hello!

I have a problem with my website (www.duristando.com), which is, the pictures do not stay in the right rotation on mobile devices. I was careful enough to set them right and it is ok with the computer version. However, when I access the mobile version, they’re wrong. Do you know where I can fix it?

Thanks!

@Movin: Can you please react on the attachments I’ve send you last week?

Kind regards,

Hi @recalmeida,

To help us keep support thread separates could you please create your own thread for your question here https://colorlibsupport.com/c/travelify-support/ instead of replying on others thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you on your new thread.

Cheers,
Movin

@ludo1

Here’s the screenshot of the Dashboard. On the bottom left I highlighted the 3 options. If you check my website on your own mobile device you will see that the telephone number and email address are no longer on the same line.

Ok i understood it now but the same following answer which i posted above answers your question.

I have tested it and found that they are displaying on same line when there is sufficient place to show them in one line but if there isn’t sufficient place then it displays on separate lines.

If you want to display them in one line then you have to reduce the font size of that text but then they will display very tiny and hard to read.

Hello,

Even when I delete some characters (telephone icon and country code) they still won’t match on one line. If a smaller font is indeed the only option left, which still sounds strange to me, I’d rather suggest to place the two items on separate lines with right outline. How do I do that?

Kind regards,

You can display them center align on smaller device screen as shown in the attached screenshot by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Customize -> Travelify Other Options

@media (max-width: 315px){
header#branding	.hgroup-right{
		float: none;
		text-align: center;
	}
header#branding .custom-text{

float: none;

clear: both;

margin: 0 12px 5px 0px;
}
}

Developing custom code for custom functionality is beyond the scope of support that we provide here so if you need further assistance to develop custom code regarding this and if you are not a developer then you can consider hiring a developer to develop it for you. You can hire a developer from any freelance site. Colorlib recommends the developer https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~011652ffec8865c6d5 http://freewptp.com/contact

Thank you,I’ll try this alternative.

Kind regards,

You are most welcome here :slight_smile: