Mobile header problem

Hello,

sorry to bother again, but I’ve got a problem with the mobile version of my site (URL: www.formazionegestalt.it).

When I go to any of the pages, the header is now just too big and has a big white space (It only showed the logo and the little menu button until days ago) and the menu doesn’t open by clicking on the button.

Moreover, call to action and featured image for article don’t show completely on screen, but they’re cut by the header.

Any way to fix this?

PS: I tested it on both chrome and Safari, refreshed browser cache but the problem’s still there

Hi @sebagela,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

I visited your shared site and it seems there are various javascript errors occurring on your site which is causing this issue as shown in the attached screenshot.

This can be due to plugin conflict on your site specially the plugin accesspress-social-icons so please try temporary deactivating all plugins and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is conflicting if any.

Best Regards,
Movin

Hello Movin,

Thanks for the answer. You were right! The plugin W3-Total Cache was the problem, but I need to keep it to make the site load faster. Shall I contact their support forum?

Ok I managed to get it work by checking every JS which was minified and deleted the one causing problems. Thanks for your help!

You are most welcome here :slight_smile: