Mobile links not working

I’m pretty new to the web design/website world, but I’m doing my best to learn as fast as I can!

www.yourfriendlyneighborhooddietitian.com

When looking at the site on anything mobile, the size doesn’t match up, some of the pictures go sideways, and the worst thing is that the links (especially when on the Blog and Recipes pages) don’t seem to work.

Any ideas as to what’s going on or what I need to change?

Any input would be great!! Thanks!

I have not gotten the links to work, but am still having issues with the view on a mobile device. It seems to cut the view in half on certain pages. Ex. Blog–>Decoding the grocery store. Any ideas? Thanks!

Hi smokay, how were you able to get the links to work? I am having the same problem with my site when viewing it on mobile (the links dont work).

As for the view on mobile devices, look into “media queries”. That should help solve it :slight_smile:

I added the below to Admin Area -> Apperance -> Theme Options -> Other -> Custom CSS

div#secondary {
position: static;

And thanks for the recommendation!

Hi @smokay,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

I have not gotten the links to work, but am still having issues with the view on a mobile device. It seems to cut the view in half on certain pages. Ex. Blog–>Decoding the grocery store. Any ideas? Thanks!

I could confirm the issue on your site on the stated page.

You can try resolving this issue by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Customize -> Dazzling Options -> Other -> Custom CSS

@media (max-width: 770px){
div#primary {
    width: 100%;
}
}

Best Regards,
Movin