Mobile Menu Button

Hello,

I’m sorry if this has already been answered. I did search but couldn’t find the answer.

I’m wildly impressed with this theme, and it’s doing exactly what I need. My question has to do with the “hamburger” menu that appears when you see the site on a phone or tablet size. It doesn’t seem to do anything when tapped. When on the desktop, I have six items in my menu, but on mobile there’s just the icon, and it doesn’t seem to work. Is there something I need to do to activate this?

Much thanks,

-Sawyer Paul

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

Please try disabling any third party plugin that you have active then try to use the button and check to see if it works.

Could you please provide a link to your website so that I can inspect it?

Best Regards,
Support

Hi!

The site is sawyerpaul.com. Sorry, should have mentioned that.

Thanks for getting back to me! I disabled every wordpress plugin I had, and turned them on one-by-one to see which was causing the issue. The culprit appears to be Fancybox, which I believe was one of the recommended plugins for the theme. If that’s the only plugin turned on, the hamburger menu won’t work. If it’s the only plugin turned off, it works great.

So, my only question is, if I’m using a different plugin for things like lightboxes (I’m using Foogallery), do I need Fancybox for anything?

Thanks,

-SP

Hey there,

Thank you for keeping in touch.

If you’ve found a plugin that gets the job done, then you don’t need the Fancybox.

Best Regards,
Support.