Mobile menu don't show on android

HI, i have a problem. Used shapely theme and on android devices can’t see meniu. Whit iphone it works fine. PLEASE help, need to fix this ASAP :slight_smile: Page: happyrent.lt

Hi @kibele,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

I have tested it on my android mobile and it’s working fine for me.

Which browser are you using?

Could you please try using different browser?

Best Regards,
Movin

Have tried chrome and some browser in samsung 7s edge. I don’t know what phone or browser are other people using, but they told they can’t find menu. :frowning: I attached screen copy from samsung 7s edge (Chrome)

And this is the view on Iphone 6 plus (Safari). Meniu sign is in the corner just fine. I’ve checked page on one more different samsung and there is no meniu too :frowning:

Ok, i found some LG smart phone and tried to open page on Sony Xperia Z1. There is noooo meniu :frowning:

You can try resolving that issue by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Customize -> Shapely Options -> Other

#site-navigation .row > .module.left {
    max-width: 85%;
    padding-right: 0;
}

#site-navigation .module.widget-handle.mobile-toggle.right.visible-sm.visible-xs {
    padding-left: 0;
}

OW thanks a lot!!! It’s working now! Thank you for your help! You made my day! :slight_smile:

You are most welcome here :slight_smile:

Movin …

On my version i don’t have that path …
Admin Area → Appearance → Customize → Shapely Options → Other

I have …
Admin Area → Appearance → Customize → Additional CMS

Do I need to change something ?! My homepage doesn’t appear on mobile version (Android) but it’s fine in regular version …

Thanks in advance,
Antonis

@Antonis This is old topic and the theme is changed a lot so to help us keep support thread separates could you please create your own thread for your question here https://colorlibsupport.com/c/shapely/ instead of replying on others thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you on your new thread.