Mobile Menu not working (Jobboard)

Please just check your own product. Your mobile site does not work. It does not even work in your own preview: Colorlib | Free Bootstrap Website Template Specifically, go to the mobile site, then the menu (three lines). None of the hyperlinks work when you click on them/try and follow them

Hi

So sorry about that, It’s a JS error, I can report your problem but I cant say when exactly it will be resolved.
As a temporary solution, I can provide a custom fix if you provide access details of your website in a private message

Regards

No, I don’t want to provide you with access. Please send me the line of code to insert, an updated .js file, or fix the template. You’ve provided me with a file that doesn’t work up.

Hi

Sorry, I cant do like that, because I don’t have access to the theme files and i cant replicate the problem,

This is crazy. You don’t have access to your own code? Even though the mobile view is broken on your own preview, Colorlib isn’t going to fix this?

OK, I will send you your own template. I can either share it from google drive and you can access it, or you can give me the details of an FTP server to upload it to. Then you can fix it and send it back.

@sinichjo I understand you, this sounds weird but lets accept it as is for now :slight_smile:

Just share the drive link

Did you fix this yet?

Hi

From our last conversation I was waiting for the link from you, I don’t have it

Regards