Mobile Menu problem, Headings and link color

Hello,

I’ve got three questions I hope you can help me out with:

1. I want to change the text color of the a hrefs from yellow to; #ed0097. What code should I paste into the CSS changes?
  2. Is there a heading (h3?) that I can use in between the texts to improve the readability in stead of using bold text? I want to have a heading I can use that is about the same size as my body text only bold and pink #ed0097 so it stands out better. I can’t really find a heading I can use it for. Preferably a high ranked heading so it improves the SEO as well.
  3. The menu on mobile looks weird. I think there is no background color or something. Can you take a look at it?

I hope you can help me out here.

Regards,
Carlien

Hi Carlien,

Could you send us the website link to check?

THanks,

Cristian

www.vrouwendievanserieshouden.nl

Especially the problem with the menu is very disturbing.

Regards,
Carlien

hi @vdvsh,

1. I want to change the text color of the a hrefs from yellow to; #ed0097. What code should I paste into the CSS changes?
  • I could not see the yellow, maybe you change it meantie ?
  1. Is there a heading (h3?) that I can use in between the texts to improve the readability in stead of using bold text? I want to have a heading I can use that is about the same size as my body text only bold and pink #ed0097 so it stands out better. I can’t really find a heading I can use it for. Preferably a high ranked heading so it improves the SEO as well.
  • Yes, you could use a html widget. Go in Appearance> Customize> Widgets> select the section where do you want to put the widget and from the list select text, html widget. There you will need some html knowledge. I will give you some example for an h3:
<h3>Testing</h3>
<style>
h3{
color:#ed0097;
}
</style>
  1. The menu on mobile looks weird. I think there is no background color or something. Can you take a look at it?

I see that it looks pretty good. see attachment

Hello,

attached the link where you can find the yellow underlined text I want to have in the Pink color.
http://www.vrouwendievanserieshouden.nl/bts/gezond-bingewatchen/

The mobile doesn’t look good still. Attached a screenshot on my mobile. I don’t want the menu to be “overwritten” by the title and the square images on the homepage.

Regards,
Carlien

Hi @vdvsh,

Use this css code for underlined text and change it with your colour:

.markup-format a {
    color: #e2c504;
 }

For the other issue, I will need to check further.

thanks,

Cristian

This doesn’t work. It’s still yellow.

HI @vdvsh,

Did you put the code? It definitely should work, change #e2c504 with your colour.

Thanks,

Cristian

Yes I did, but it doesn’t work. See screenshot. Changes implemented but still yellow text.

I don’t remember, you used a custom css plugin?

If not, could you try using Simple Custom CSS – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org

thanks

Hi Cristian,

perhaps you can try to change it with these log in settings since it doesn’t work out with me. And I still don’t have an answer on my questions 2 and 3 about the coloring of the h3/h4 header and the menu which doesn’t look good on mobile. This really needs fixing.

Another thing that I see is that when using the event pages the title doesn’t show; only the pink dot. I really want that gone. And I also don’t want to have the image underneath (since it’s double) and our viewers really need to scroll down a lot to get to the content. I hope you can check this too: http://www.vrouwendievanserieshouden.nl/event/vervolg-seizoen-6-once-upon-a-time/
(You can also see the wrong colors here)

Regards,
Carlien

www.vrouwendievanserieshouden.nl/wp-admiin
vdvsh
CarMar88