Mobile menu stopped working

Hi everyone,

I tried changing the breakpoint at which the regular menu turns into the mobile one. I used the following code in the custom css section:

@media (max-width: 1200px){
.nav-bar .module-group {
display: none;
}
.module.mobile-toggle {
display: block !important;
}
}

It seemed to work, but now when i click on the mobile menu, nothing happens. This is my website: gostudyto.us
Can you please help me figure out what went wrong?

Hello Alex

it’s not working because of your CSS code :wink:

.nav-bar .module-group {
display: none;
}

this css hides mobile menu as well and you have to remove it,
can you tell me what is your goal Alex? i can help you with that but first please remove your css

Hi Noda,

I am trying to make the regular menu turn into the mobile menu sooner.

Could you tell me how to fix my css?

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

The mobile menu appears to be working on my end. Please clear your browser cache then reload tha page and let me know if the issue persists.

Best Regards,
Support

It’s working because i removed the CSS code from the first post. I still dont know how to make the regular menu turn into a mobile menu sooner.

Can you help me with that?

Hi Alex

Can i ask you why you want to do that?
because your menu works nicely, it’s not jumping in the jumbotron image and all menu elements are visible on the header until responsive menu breakpoint jump,
why I’m asking this and not providing actual css code, - I tried this and looks like this is not so easy, default bootstrap classes are added in this menu and overriding them seems not always works, im not saying this is not possible, but definitely requires more time and attention

btw i like your service,

Hi Noda

I was able to fix the issue by creating multiple viewports for different width values in the custom css.

Thanks for your help! :slight_smile:

Hello there,

I am glad that you found a solution that worked for you.
Please feel free to contact us again in the future regarding any other issues.

Best Regards,
Support