Mobile Menu

Hello team,
I’m using the Activello theme on this HP: http://studio-1st-floor.de/
I already downloaded the responive menu plugin, but the “normal” menu (see normal.PNG) is also still available.
Is it somehow possible to have the mobile menu, as it is shown in the preview (see mobile.PNG).
For desktop view, it would be ok to have the “normal” menu, but on mobile devices it would be good to show the menu as “Hamburger-Icon” as marked in the attached screenshot (mobile.PNG).
Reason: On my iPhone the “normal” submenu doesn’t work. When I click on one of the main menus (Tanzkurse or Line Dance) the submenu is shown for a second and directly dissapears afterwards with no chance to click. The strange thing: on my iPad I don’t have this issue.
Thank you in advance for your help.
Cheers
Dennis

Hi Dennis,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

You can try achieving this by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Customize -> Additional CSS

@media (max-width: 768px){
button.navbar-toggle {
    display: none;
}
}

@media (min-width: 768px){
button#responsive-menu-button {
}
}

Best Regards,
Movin

Hi Movin,
thank you for your quick response.
I added the code as advised (see code.PNG).
But on my iPhone, I can only see the “normal” menu (see iPhoneMenu.PNG).
Any ideas what I did wrong. Sorry, I’m still a newby :-/
Best regards
Dennis

Have you disabled responive menu plugin?

Because i don’t see responsive menu plugin button on your site now.

I added the Code you provided. With this code:

@media (max-width: 768px){
button.navbar-toggle {
}
}

@media (min-width: 768px){
button#responsive-menu-button {
}
}

the responsive dissapeard from my site. Do I need instead of display: none something like display: true or something else?

Hey there,
Thank you for keeping in touch

Display: none is used to remove an element from the display.
Kindly remove the code thats preventing your website from being responsive, so we can reassess the issue, and find another solution to your problem.

Let us know when you’ve removed the code and that the site is again responsive.

Best Regards,
Support

Now, the responsive menu is available again, but also the normal menu is still available on mobil devices. Is it somehow possible to display only responsive menu on mobile devices and normal Menu on desktop?
Please advise. Thanks

It would be perfect, if the menu would look like in the preview (see attachment).

Is it somehow possible to display only responsive menu on mobile devices and normal Menu on desktop?

I can see on your shared site it is working like that as shown in the attached screenshot.

Please advise.

In meanwhile I found a PlugIn which almost fit my needs, although I would prefer if my responsive menu would look like in the preview.
But if its not possible, I will life with my current Solution.
Thanks

If you are comfortable with your current solution then no need to do any changes but if not then please revert it to how it was displaying so that we can help you to resolve it.