Mobile menu

Hello dear web developers,
I’m currently building a site with the sparkling theme and it all looks great, but I have the litte and very annoying problem, that the mobile menu is not shown.
I added a third level to the menu but this has no effect on the mobile solution. I even checked it with the function turned off.

The menu is not there…
Does anyone has an idea what could be the reason of this issue?

Hi @sam94,

I hope you are well today and thanks for posting here.

Could you please share me your site URL where it’s happening so that i can troubleshoot it?

Kind Regards,
Movin

To see the actual site, you have to login because it’s in the modify mode.
Username: Test
Passeord: Test_labor_ecke

Oh God… My fault. The CSS file had an display: none; argument, so it couldn’t be there…
But another question: How do I add the thirt level to the mobile menu? I really have to have three levels.

Thanks in advance and sorry for my idiocy.

How do I add the thirt level to the mobile menu?

It’s the limitation of bootstrap framework that this theme uses which doesn’t allow third level menu. You can remove this limitation by editing the theme files like described in the following thread for Sparkling theme as it’s same for Activello theme with little modifications.

https://colorlibsupport.com/t/child-theme-menu-override-in-functions-php-adding-a-third-level-of-menu-depth/

Hello Movin,

thanks for your answer. I added the third level on my desktop menu with this exact tutorial and this was also the problem why my mobile menu disappeared after all

/* Hides the responsive navbar-toggle button since it only supports 2 levels of depth */
.navbar-toggle {
visibility: hidden;
}

This also shows you, that the given thread removes the restriction of 2 levels for the desktop menu, but on mobile sites there’re still only two levels. Is there any possibility to add the third level also to the mobile menu?

You can try achieving this by using that attached child theme of Sparkling theme that contains custom code and then use the following Responsive Menu plugin on your site.

Please make sure that you have set Menu Depth to 3 in the Responsive Menu plugin settings as shown in the attached screenshot.