Hello, can you please provide the CSS code to make the background full parallax section mobile responsive? I’ve searched the forum and I am unable to find the code to do this. Thank you in advance!
You already have the same question in other tickets, please don’t duplicate them, you are creating delays for everyone
Good morning! Hey, I think you are confused… I only have one ticket open for this… you may have seen a past ticket about mobile responsiveness for the video section…?
I still am looking for the CSS code to make the background full parallax section mobile responsive.
Thank you in advance… please respond with the answer, so I don’t have to now duplicate my request to you… it is creating delays…
Can you please respond with the proper code. Since you changed forums, many old answers now appear as error 404’s. Otherwise, I would have been able to find it myself perhaps…
But yes, now instead of requesting support once and getting an answer… I’ve had to ask you now twice… and you will respond twice… maybe you can just send CSS code so we can wrap this up… and not delay everyone. Thank you!
not the same quesiton?
Completely different question…
Okay, let’s try again…
- Can you please provide CSS code to make “parallax background full” section mobile responsive?
(same question I have asked in beginning… now we’ve been playing tag for how many days now?) I got that other question responded to… but yes, these are two separate issues…
I don’t think Shapely can be/has even been mobile responsive but I’m keen to know if that’s changed.
It’s always been responsive for me… I’ve used it for years…
The only things that I ALWAYS have to get code for are:
- Video section not mobile responsive
- Background Full not responsive
- Left/Right Parallax needs to be centered on mobile
By the way… will this question EVER get answered by support? HELLLLLLP
Sorry I meant the background parallax… Yes agree it’s mobile responsive
Keen for an answer too!
Kimmy, where is the url of the website?
- Video shows full width on mobile and unfortunately, there is no option to change it, unfortunately, without customization im afraid this is not possible
- same can be said for parallax images, as a replacement I can provide css code that will replace parallax image for mobile screens, for this I need, Url of the website, proper reference to the section and image
- this is how this theme is designed, they are not supposed to be centered, you can compare it to our demo, we have the same