Mobile Site looks different

I got the desktop version to look ok, but then when I looked it up on mobile (ipad, iphone, and android) it looks different. Why doesn’t it look the same as the desktop site? How can I fix that?
“View Mobile Site” doesn’t show the homepage

and “View Full Site” looks off, can’t read the text which is off the screen to the right.

Hi @shawnyce14,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

I have tested it on my test site and it’s working fine for me using latest version of Shapely theme.

It seems you are using Jetpack plugin on your site so please make sure you are not using its Mobile Theme functionality Mobile Theme which may be causing this issue.

Best Regards,
Movin

Ok, yea I took off Jetpack. It’s still looking like the pictures I sent though. Is there a way to center the mobile screen because it’s parallax?

I am not sure exactly what you meant by centring the mobile screen so could you please describe it a bit more in detail?

Also could you please share me your site URL where it’s happening so that i can troubleshoot it?

Are you getting the same result with our demo site https://colorlib.com/shapely/ ?

Hi. I looked at the mobile demo site and I think I know what my problem is. I need to use a different image for the mobile version. Is there a way to change the parallax image for mobile screens?

Is there a way to change the parallax image for mobile screens?

Yes you can try doing this by developing custom CSS code and use its background image property to set different image to it for mobile devices.