mobile site loses Illdy theme

Hi, I’ve searched your support forum but not found anything to help me. The Illdy theme looks great on my PC and iPad, but on my iPhone it looks completely different - not just that it displays differently, the Illdy theme is gone.

At the bottom of the page is a link to “view full site” and that bizarrely takes me to the mobile site.

I’ve seen some say on this forum that it might be an issue with using an old version of Jetpack, but I have the latest version of that and Illdy (and wordpress).

Please can you help, because we just launched the website and it looks terrible on the mobile (I mention it being an iPhone because someone has managed to go straight to the mobile version on android, but it seems to be a one off).

Thank you for your help. I will send links and pic shortly…

Becky

The website is: ciprojectsltd.co.uk

and I’ve attached a screenshot of what it looks like on my phone

Thanks again for any help you can give.

…I fixed it!

In case anyone has a similar issue and may find this helpful: there is a setting in Jetpack to optimise mobile version, I turned it off and it now works fine.

Hey continuousimprovement1! Just wanted to say thanks for the tip regarding switching off the setting in Jetpack - I have been trying to figure this issue out for a while - cheers!

I also have this problem but I don’t see the option in Jetpack to optimise mobile version. Can you please guide me to it? Thanks!

I found it. I was called “Enable the Jetpack Mobile theme” under “Theme Enhancements”.