mobile site

am i doing something wrong? when i go to my website on a phone it looks good horizontilly but vertically it cuts the screen in half, all but logo, www.rcsfilterexchange.com is the website. i need help on how to fix this issue asap

Hello @jaimelong,

The responsive layout looks fine on my side.

Can you please provide more details about the device you are using and also some screenshots of the malfunction so I can further investigate the issue?

Thank you!
Regards

I am using an iPhone 6s Plus I’ve also tried an iPhone 5

Hello @jaimelong,

Can you please include some screenshots, as well?

Thank you!

I’m having the same issue. creativemodernproductions.com
It looks good horizontally but vertically is split in half.

Hey everyone im pretty new to media quaries so this might not be exactly up to industry standards or good coding in general, however that being said I was having a similar issue with my illdy theme on iphone 6+. for me it was cutting off a small chunk on the right side of my screen to solve this I added the following code to my main.min.css file.

@media only screen and (max-width : 736px) {

body{
	min-width: 450px;
	max-width: 736px;
}

}

you may be able to do something similar by looking up the media quarry size for the device at hand and then plugging in different numbers in the min and max width until you get the look you are going for. for me the min width was the width that I wanted the body to display at when the phone was portrait and max width was landscape.

Good luck I hope this helps!

Thanks for the response nkantelberg but that didn’t work for me :frowning:

input this under custom css

a.header-logo img {
max-width: 100%;
}

fixed it for me.

That worked, thank you!

Actually that last code didn’t work. It made the webpage fill the phone screen but made the site logo tiny when viewed on a computer.

my site does not fill the entire screen on mobile. how do i fix this? rcsfilterexchange.com is the website. thx