Mobile version no longer working?

Hi, I just updated to the latest unite theme, and noticed when I visit my site on mobile phone, I can no longer click through ‘continue reading’. It doesn’t link, and even the title does not click. The website on a computer is fine though. I’ve tested this out on other people’s phone and they had the same issue.

This looks interesting. Could you please try adding this to Theme Options - Other - Custom CSS and let me know if it works.

@media (max-width: 768px) {
  .pull-left {
  	float: none !important;
  }
}

Hi, that seems to have fixed it. thanks!

Just curious, do you know why this might have happened? I didn’t change anything except updating theme version. Can it be fixed in future updates and not just in the custom css?

It will be fixed in the next theme update. Don’t worry about that :wink:

Thank you! Please consider building pagination option (1,2,3…) instead of just infinite scroll as well! Or at least ability to use with pagination plug-ins? Much appreciated! =)

Hi, I just upgraded to new version but seems the mobile version is still not responsive unless I add the code you gave me above. The links will click but the widths are not responsive.

Also, it seems to only happen on the home page. When I click on the post, it is responsive.

I guess I fixed this for other themes but forgot about this one.

This version now supports older version of IE and has logo upload functionality your requested earlier.

Will fix responsive layout via small update that will be available later this week.