Mobile version not friendly

Hello,

Sorry to bother again. I recently changed to Activello and I’m in love with the theme on desktop. However, my mobile version is not friendly at all, it looks like the desktop version, so it doesnt adjust. Since Activello is supposed to be very mobile friendly, I’m guessing I did something wrong somewhere. What do you recommend I try?

My website is www.aichalives.com.

No coding background here btw.

Cheers,
Tara

Hi Tara,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

It seems this is happening because of the custom CSS code you are using on your site so please remove any custom CSS code you are using on it like following and then clear WP-Super-Cache.

.container {
    width: 1200px;
    max-width: 1200px;
}

Best Regards,
Movin

Hi Movin,

Thank you for your reply. That custom coffee is there because of what we discussed here earlier, which is that I needed that coffee to make my header image use the full width of the screen on desktop, instead of being cropped. Is there any way I can make sure the header image doesn’t crop on desktop but does adjust in mobile version so that is friendly again?

Thanks

Ok then please also use the following custom CSS code to achieve this.

#page .container {
    max-width: 100%;
}

Thanks, you’re the best!

Hello,

I am facing this new problem where my blog is not loading on my mobile in sync with the theme. It never happened before, it used to look similar but in a responsive way. I understand that this has something to do with the theme. Any help would be appreciated.

My website is: http://www.diaryofacusp.com

Just so you can see that how it looks different on mobile.

TIA
Aditi

Hey @Aditi,

I hope you’re doing well today

Have you added any recent changes to the CSS of your theme?
Any new plugins or updates prior to the issue?

Best Regards,
Support

Hello,

No, I don’t think I made any changes to the CSS, not much coding background here. I might have added some plugin but I don’t know since when this started happening so I am not even sure of that. :frowning:

@aichalives You are most welcome here :slight_smile:

@Aditi I visited your shared site and it is displaying responsive for me on mobile devices so could you please tell me a bit more in detail or sharing screenshot where is the issue?

Hi Movin,

I’ve attached the screenshot for you. Earlier it used to be just like the blog on the desktop with the layout adjusted for mobile, but now the colors are different, header image doesn’t show, theme fonts are different and other such issues.

Thanks!

It seems you are using Jetpack plugin on your site so please make sure you are not using its Mobile Theme functionality Mobile Theme which may be causing this issue.