Mobile Version Source Code Mobile Troubleshoot

Sparkling theme is showing different layouts on my mobile version. it appears the problem is in the source code, as this is showing differently depending on the page. Sometimes pages appear to be displaying on mobile as a standard Wordpress mobile layout rather than Sparkling theme.

Here’s a page not displaying correctly on mobile: http://charlieontravel.com/wild-elephants-sri-lanka/

Does anyone know how to fix this issue please?

I am also using Elementor plugin for my homepage and the mobile version is not working properly as the menu looks odd. I’m not sure if this is because Sparkling theme and Elementor are not working well together>

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

I noticed the site is using the mobile version from Jetpack. Please follow these steps to disable it:

– Visit Jetpack -> Settings -> Writing tab and scroll down to the Theme Enhancements section in your Dashboard.
-Find the “Disable the Jetpack Mobile theme” option and click the drop down arrow.
– Select your desired options, then click Save Settings.

Best Regards,
Support

Thank you! I disabled Jetpack plugin and all of the issues seem to have been resolved. Thanks again.

Thank you too ?

I will close this case now, Feel free to contact us again if you have other questions Thanks!