Mobile Version

I recently took a look at the “mobile site” version of my website on my cell phone, and noticed that the entire homepage template is all wrong. The other pages are perfectly fine, but the homepage is all messed up, it is using a mobile version instead of the full site. The full site looks great on my phone, the mobile version does not. I am wondering if there is any way I can make the full site the default site whenever someone reaches my website by their phone, the mobile site is not appealing whatsoever. I am wondering if there is any additional CSS I could add to make this possible, already tried to turn off the mobile version from appearances in setting from jetpack, but that did not work. Here are the differences between both mobile and full site. Thank you so much for all the help.

Hi,

It seems you’re turning on the mobile theme by Jetpack, please disable that module, and all will be fine. :slight_smile: Mobile Theme

Let us know,

Thanks,
laranz.

yes that was it! thank you so much!

Hi,

Glad it works :slight_smile:

Let us know if you have any other questions. If you’re happy with our service, don’t forget to review & rate us in WordPress [Shapely] Reviews | WordPress.org. :wink:

Thanks,
laranz.