Mobile view isn\'t working

Hello, I just activated Activello. I did a little customizing & I like the theme alot. However, when I view it on my phone, it’s not responsive. The type is too small to read on mobile. I turned on the “Optimize for smart phone” in jetpack, but that didn’t help. Is there a setting somewhere that I’m missing? Help.

Hi @kla809,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

There isn’t any theme settings.

This may be causing the issue because you have made customisation in the theme so to confirm it try temporary removing the customisation you have made.

Also could you please share me your site URL where it’s happening so that i can troubleshoot it?

Best Regards,
Movin

Hello,

Thank you for your response. I removed the customization & nothing changed. The URL is http://www.precious ordinary.com

I couldn’t confirm the issue on your shared site.

Could you please share the screenshot of the issue?

This can be due to plugin conflict on your site so please try temporary deactivating all plugins and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is conflicting if any.

Oops…http://www.preciousordinary.com

Hey there,
Hope you’re doing well today

I’m seeing where there isn’t really much responsiveness on your site. The theme, however, is actually responsive (you may test this here: https://colorlib.com/activello/ ).

Did you disable your plugins as Movin said earlier? This should bring us a bit closer to solving the issue.

I look forward to your reply :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
Support

I deactivated all the plug-ins & nothing changed. Maybe I need to add a slider to the top to make it work? Do you think that’s true?

Hey there,
Hope you’re doing well today

I’m checking the CSS on your site and I’m seeing where your CSS is minified. Could you undo the minification process and see if it works? You may have some clashing selectors killing your responsive CSS.

I hope this helps :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
Support

Hello,

I didn’t manually minify my CSS that I know of & all my plug-ins are deactivated. I’m not sure how to un-minify the CSS. I can save them as a file, unminify it in Dreamweaver & send it to you. Which one do you want to look at? Or maybe it would be easier if I uninstalled the theme & reinstalled it. (I haven’t gotten very far with it yet.)

I just deleted the theme & re-installed & it’s still the same. A few of the stylesheets are still minified, too. Not sure why. They must come that way.

Hi there,
Thanks for keeping in touch with us.

Please try reinstalling and see if that helps. Perhaps a few files were missing upon installing.

I hope this helps :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
Support

Here’s what I found out. If I have a static front page, then the blog page will appear responsive. But if I put Recent Posts as my front page, it’s not responsive.

Hi there,
Thanks for keeping in touch with us.

That shouldn’t even be the case. Kindly reply privately with some temporary admin access to your site’s back end so that I may have a closer look at the issue and be in a better position to provide some further assistance.

I look forward to your reply :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
Support