Mobile View

I am using Sparkling theme under its Child template for this site: http://armazem-virtual.com
It looks just fine on computers but on mobile it shows a couple of menu grids, the menu doesn’t show all options and the image/text on top of menu is too small. (see screenshot)
I even tried to fix it using Customize/Sparkling Options but no options appear under that spot.
What am I doing wrong?

Hi @veruska,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

It looks just fine on computers but on mobile it shows a couple of menu grids

You can try hiding duplicate menu buttons by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS option of the latest version of Sparkling theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Customize -> Sparkling Options -> Other -> Custom CSS

@media (max-width: 768px){
  button.btn.navbar-toggle{
    display: none;
  }
}
the menu doesn’t show all options

You have to tab / click on the menu button to display all menu items as shown in the attached screenshot.

and the image/text on top of menu is too small. (see screenshot)

This is because you have added the text in the image.

Best Regards,
Movin

Thank you, Movin.
I didn’t explain it right. The menu I am talking about is the one under

Admin Area/Appearance/Customize/Sparking Options.
It is all blank

The menu is displaying fine for me on the path Admin Area/Appearance/Customize/Menus as shown in the attached screenshot.

This can be due to plugin conflict on your site so please try temporary deactivating all plugins and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is conflicting if any.

Alternatively you can access the menu from path Admin Area/Appearance/Customize/Menus

As I said before, I am unable to see:
Admin Area/Appearance/Customize/Sparking Options
and not
Admin Area/Appearance/Customize/Menus

Yes it is also working fine for me as displayed in the attached screenshot.

As said above this can be due to plugin conflict on your site so please try temporary deactivating all plugins and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is conflicting if any.

Also try deleting and reinstalling fresh latest version of Sparkling theme.