Mobile

Initially when I launched my website, the mobile version was not responsive. See first attachment. In order to see the theme, I had to scroll down and click “View Full Site” in order to see the theme. How can I change that to make sure when customers view my website the theme automatically displays?

Also, when I am in “View Full Site” mode and can actually see my website with the theme, the main photo is not scaled properly and very stretched and zoomed in. See second attachment.

My website is www.aboveandbeyonddeveloping.com

Thank you!

Hi @frankieg1150,

It seems you are using Jetpack plugin on your site so please make sure you are not using its Mobile Theme functionality Mobile Theme which may be causing this issue.

For stretched and zoom in use this css code to fix it:

@media only screen and (max-width: 1024px) {
#header {
background-attachment: initial !important;
}

Best Regards,

Cristian

I tried using this code to fix the background/jumbotron mobile issue, but it is still not working. . .

Hi @frankieg1150,

Did you used the code? because I could not see the css code that I sent you. Also, the first issue with view full site did you solve it?

Thanks,

Cristian

Yes, I used the code listed below and added it to the “additional css” section.

@media only screen and (max-width: 1024px) {
#header {
background-attachment: initial !important;
}

Also, the first issue with the view full site was resolved by turning off the mobile theme option on jetpack settings.

Thank you!

Hi @frankieg1150,

It seems that the additional css is not working.

Try installing instead a custom css plugin, example from here:

After install, copy and paste the code that I provided you above.

thanks,

Cristian

I downloaded the custom css plugin and pasted the code, but it is still not working.

Hi @frankieg1150,

Give us in a private message a wp admin and password and we will take a look.

Thanks,

Cristian

I actually got it to work, but how can I make the photo on the background more zoomed out? Change the px number?

Thank you!