Modifications to Header and Slider

Hello,
Thank you for your theme. It’s one of the best ones I’ve come across while starting my website.

I do have a few customization questions I was hoping to get help with:

1. What is the easiest way to move the search bar from the right sidebar to the menu in the header at the top?

2. Also for the text in the menu at the top, how do I increase the font size and space in between the menu items?

3. For the slider, I am not using fully panoramic pictures and thus I am getting a lot of white space on the left and right margin of the image. Is there a way to change the color of this or move the arrows on the edges of the screen inwards?

Thank you in advance.

Hi @rotosquad,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

1) What is the easiest way to move the search bar from the right sidebar to the menu in the header at the top?

You can try achieving this by removing the search widget from the sidebar and adding it in the header using the following plugin.

2) Also for the text in the menu at the top, how do I increase the font size and space in between the menu items?

You can achieve this by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Apperance -> Theme Options -> Other -> Custom CSS

nav.navbar-default .navbar-nav > li > a {
  font-size: 14px;
  padding: 18px 17px;
}
3) For the slider, I am not using fully panoramic pictures and thus I am getting a lot of white space on the left and right margin of the image. Is there a way to change the color of this or move the arrows on the edges of the screen inwards?

Could you please share your site URL where you are displaying it so that i can help you to achieve it?

Best Regards,
Movin