More items on Top Menu removing the Logo

Hello everyone!
I also use Illdy Theme from colorlib. on an Oficial Local Administration site - Municipality. The site of owr town.
I will need more space to insert on the future what they ask me.
The site is https://primaria23august.ro

I have removed the Logo but need some reservation for the future if they tell me to inser another Parent Menu item.
Also , How can i decreese the title font size an change the font on the site!

Can i use the menu of the theme or I must use another menu that will be an plugin?

Thank you very much!
I like very much the Illdy theme.

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

I am not sure what you mean by adding more space for the future. Do you mean to add new content to the homepafe?

This CSS can be used to change the font size:

h3 {
    font-size: 28px;
}

You can keep using the theme’s menu or use a third party plugin if you choose.

Best Regards,
Support

Hello and thank you for the reply!

I want to be able to add in the future more items at the menu from the screenshot.
Now If I add another item it will go down . I cant Add another Menu item without moving down the next Parent menu Item.
First screen is like now and the next after I added an Another Item . It was moved on other line.

I want to put more menu items constraining the Logo space or removeing it The Logo Side to make room for other Menu items

Thank you!

Regarding font Size I mean from Jubotron section the Title font size .
Also the Logo section as you can see is to much space and I cant insert another Menu items only reducing the spacing wich I did it with the following code on Custom CSS section :

#header .top-header .header-navigation ul li {
margin-left: 14px;
}

The image are this . First with the size of Title Font, Second with logo section and space from Logo section and Menu Section.

Thank you!

Kind regards ,

Aygun

hi

Please add all menu items to menu and let me see the problem its easier to work on the visible problem

I have screenns of it :

First with menu ok with this number of items and if I add another item it goes down like in second screen

Hi

Screenshot is not enough, i need to see it live, i cant debug code in the image :slight_smile:

Done!

I have put three Test items :

Test Page1 Test Page 2 Test Page 3

Also , another issue is that On the Menu ----> Consiliul Local , after submenu item, Componenta C.L. I have another submenu item :

Aparatul Propriu al Primarului but is not in one line. It returns Primarului under Apararatul propriu al

And it must be in one single line Aparatul Propriu al Primarului

If I erase the last Two letters ui from word Primarului and I let Primarul it goes in one line .

If you can increase the dimension of submenu box dinamicaly with number of letters it will be good.

I need to inser only two more letters on that submenu item or you can set it to be increased from CSS code if it is posible. I have let also Aparatul Propriu al Primarului to see how it returns the word under others.

I build this site for municipality and there is need of that .

Thank you and I post another screenshot to see about what I talk about it.

Thank you!
Kind regards!

hi

Well, menu-logo can be fixed with this css:

.top-header .col-sm-4.col-xs-8 {
width: 10%;
}
.top-header .col-sm-8.col-xs-4 {
width: 100%;
}

but i don’t think this is a good idea, i think you will have some problems in responsiveness which is not possible to resolve, this will require major customization, my suggestion is to reduce menu elements in the menu

the menu on 2 line, can be fixed by setting submenu to fixed width:

#header .top-header .header-navigation ul li.menu-item-has-children .sub-menu {
width: 300px;
}

Thank you very much!

The code above resolved the problem.

Regarding the submenu items. Can the items be centered on submenu not alignet to left and submenu box color changed ?

Two more things:

1- Can be written on Jumbotron Section , after Title, on Entry some text with Paragraphs ? There I want to put some text of the Mayor to Welcome the visitors of the site.
2- The title Font size can be changed ?
Thank you again!

Kind regards and again Thank You for your patience!

Aygun

Hi

1. Sorry but no, this is not possible, text block is not here and you can’t add text without customization
  2. Yes, the font can be changed, use this css:

#header .bottom-header h1 {
font-size: 68px;
}

Hi

1- I have done it on text section adding <p> test here </p> to the text and made some centered parahraphs . Also it can be used the html tag <br> but it is much metter wit <p> …</p>

2- thank you it worked out very smooth

Kind regards ,

Aygun

Well, that’s cool actually :slight_smile:
So, is everything ok now?

Yes! Everything is OK!

Except the Slider Issue but I think I wil solve this with an custom HTML5 code .

I will see.

Keep in touch!

Kind regards,

Aygun

Ok, i think we can close this case here :slight_smile: Feel free to contact us again if you have other questions Thanks!