Move Item in Menu

Hi Movin

I have a question concerning the polylang language switcher which is in the top menu. Right now it is displayed as a normal menu item like “about me” or “destinations”. I would like to move the language switcher more to the right to separate it from the menu. Is there a simple way to do this? I also don’t mind if it is up there with the search function.
Thank you

Hi @3rdculturekid,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Could you please share me your site URL where it’s displaying so that i can help you to achieve it?

Kind Regards,
Movin

Hi Movin

Thank you for your feedback. The site is not online yet. I attached a screenshot of the menu. Is that ok?
Thank you for your support
anna

You can try achieving this by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Customize -> Activello Options -> Other -> Custom CSS

@media (min-width: 768px){
#masthead .navbar-nav>li:last-child,
#masthead .navbar-nav>li:nth-last-child(2) {
    right: -115px;
}
}

Thank you Movin, it worked perfectly. The only problem is that it only moved half of the language switcher. Please see the attached screenshot. Is it possible to move the second part too?

I have changed the previous code to make it work for second part too so please try using this updated code.

Thank you so much, it worked!

You are most welcome here :slight_smile: