Move pagination very next to content

Hi all!

Thank you very much for sharing great WP themes and the great support. I basically want to know how to place the page pagination very next to content. This means, I used to add a new page with lengthy content and use the <!–nextpage–> to split the page. The pagination works fine, but it is very far beneath to the content. I would like to place the pagination very close to content. Hope someone can help me regarding this modification. Thank you in advance for your response.
PS. Pl.don’t give a Child Theme solution, because I’m not not good with it. I can’t still understand the whole concept of Child Theme.
Thanks & regards

To move post navigation buttons above any other plugin generated content you can do the following steps:

1. First remove this part of code from the content-extensions.php file
wp_link_pages( array(
	'before'            => '<div style="clear: both;"></div><div class="pagination clearfix">'.__( 'Pages:', 'travelify' ),
	'after'             => '</div>',
	'link_before'       => '<span>',
	'link_after'        => '</span>',
	'pagelink'          => '%',
	'echo'              => 1
 ) );

More specifically look up function called travelify_theloop_for_single on that files. That’s the function you need to edit.

1. Now that you are done with this you should create a filter for the_content via functions.php. Here is function that you should use;
add_filter( 'the_content', function( $content ) {
  return $content . wp_link_pages( array(
    'before'            => '<div style="clear: both;"></div><div class="pagination clearfix">'.__( 'Pages:', 'travelify' ),
		'after'             => '</div>',
		'link_before'       => '<span>',
		'link_after'        => '</span>',
		'pagelink'          => '%',
		'echo'              => false ) );
}, -1 ); // Lower number = higher priority.