Move the Cart menu to another menu

Hi,

For a client i am working a child theme based on Unite theme. So far so good.
I got a question about the Cart menu item. I want to relocate it in another menu. Is that possible?

How can i do that?

Sorry for the delay here.

Do you still need assistance for it so we can help you?

Yes, i’m still waiting for an answer.

You can move it to another menu by adding the following code in the functions.php file of your child theme and then change the word ‘primary’ to the menu location where you want to display it.

function unite_woocommerce_menucart($menu, $args) {

// Check if WooCommerce is active and add a new item to a menu assigned to Primary Navigation Menu location
  if ( !in_array( 'woocommerce/woocommerce.php', apply_filters( 'active_plugins', get_option( 'active_plugins' ) ) ) || 'primary' !== $args->theme_location )
    return $menu;

ob_start();
    global $woocommerce;
    $viewing_cart = __('View your shopping cart', 'unite');
    $start_shopping = __('Start shopping', 'unite');
    $cart_url = $woocommerce->cart->get_cart_url();
    $shop_page_url = get_permalink( woocommerce_get_page_id( 'shop' ) );
    $cart_contents_count = $woocommerce->cart->cart_contents_count;
    $cart_contents = sprintf(_n('%d item', '%d items', $cart_contents_count, 'unite'), $cart_contents_count);
    $cart_total = $woocommerce->cart->get_cart_total();
    // Uncomment the line below to hide nav menu cart item when there are no items in the cart
    // if ( $cart_contents_count > 0 ) {
      if ($cart_contents_count == 0) {
        $menu_item = '</ul><ul class="nav navbar-nav navbar-right"><li><a class="woomenucart-menu-item" href="'. $shop_page_url .'" title="'. $start_shopping .'">';
      } else {
        $menu_item = '</ul><ul class="nav navbar-nav navbar-right"><li><a class="woomenucart-menu-item" href="'. $cart_url .'" title="'. $viewing_cart .'">';
      }

$menu_item .= '<i class="fa fa-shopping-cart"></i> ';

$menu_item .= $cart_contents.' - '. $cart_total;
      $menu_item .= '</a></li></ul>';
    // Uncomment the line below to hide nav menu cart item when there are no items in the cart
    // }
    echo $menu_item;
  $social = ob_get_clean();
  return $menu . $social;

}