Moving nav links to right

I have the Magazine template. I was wondering how to move the top nav links so they are on the right-hand side of the nav bar.

Hi there

Hope you are having a good day and thank you for your question :slight_smile:
In order to check your question i need to see your live website, please provide url and i will take a look

The site is not yet live - it’s still on my local machine. However, you can see it on your site here.

Hey there

Sory but search icon and bar is not allowing us to do this, if we can hide search field then i can give you CSS code to move menu on the right side

Hey, I think You should aware little part of coding to do this. If you don’t know then visit w3school and learn general coding regarding nav bar.

Hey there

Dear khanabrahim thank you so much, my dear, I will definitely consider your suggestion :wink:

That would be great! I can always add the search box in the right-hand nav

Hi @lee9,
Thanks for keeping in touch.
You can use the following CSS code to hide the search bar and have the menu items instead, on the right:

nav#nav-menu-container {
    float: right !important;
    margin-left: 50%;
}
form.Search {
    display: none !important;
}

I hope this helps.
Best Regards.
Support.

Excellent! It works great. I wasn’t sure about the float part. Thanks! Excellent template, BTW.

Hi there,
I’m glad the code got to help.
Please feel free to reach out once again in case you have any more questions.
Best Regards,
Support.

Well, since you mentioned it … I have been trying (for quite a while now, w/much searching) to add a logo to the left-side of the upper nav bar (left-aligned) but can’t figure out how to add it w/o losing the mobile menu. Any suggestions?

Hi there,
Thanks for writing back.
As for your request here, as much as I would wish to assist you on that, I’m afraid this would require a bit of customization that is a bit more complex and is not covered under normal theme support. If you’re interested in hiring a developer for building out this custom feature for you, we highly recommend to check out services from Envato Studio (https://colorlib.com/out/envatostudio).

Sorry that I was not of much help on this one.
Best Regards,
Support.

That’s fine. I thought it was pushing it a bit. However, thanks for the support. You’ve been great!

Ok, I will close this case now, Feel free to contact us again if you have other questions Thanks!