Mudar a cor de algumas partes

meu site é o www.forasteiros.net.br, gostaria de mudar a cor do botão e tbm de algumas ares que continuam com o azul padrão mesmo tendo mudado a cor do rodape, to mandando o arquivo com os printis

Hi there

Hope you are having a good day and thank you for your question
we provide support only in English languages, sorry :frowning:
also, if you want to provide a screenshot please use .jpg format and not text document
Thanks!
Colorlib Support Team

Hello! as recommended, I order in English and I am sending the images.
I need to change the color of the highlighted areas.

Thank you, please add this CSS in appearance - customize - additional CSS

.newspaper-x-news-ticker .newspaper-x-module-title {
color: #f00;
background: #000000;
}
#subscribe-submit input[type=“submit”] {
background: #000000;
color: #ff6f6f;
}

Thanks!
Colorlib Support Team

Hello! Thanks a lot for the support, but I still have some problems, with this css I still can not change the color of the buttons in the footer or the background of the search.
My site is www.forasteiros.net.br and I am sending the images with the circled areas where I want to change the color.
Thank you .

Hi there,
Thanks for keeping in touch.
As for the illustrated sections within your screenshots, please try out the following CSS codes under the Appearance>Customize>Additional CSS section:

input[type=“submit”] {
background-color: #ff0000 !important;
}
a#back-to-top {
}
span.newspaper-x-module-title {
}
.top-header #searchform input[type=“search”] {
background: #ff0000;
}
#subscribe-email input {
}

I hope this helps.
Best Regards,
Support.

Thanks for the attention, some problems are not solved but the codes have helped a lot, thank you. Great support work!
I have some issues to resolve before returning with my site and I need help from support, my featured images are not showing up, but I’ll be creating another topic to facilitate the searches of the next visitors.

Hi there,
Thanks for writing back.
As for the featured images not being displayed, could you try and deactivate lazy loading of images from the JetPack>Settings>Writing section.

I hope this helps.
Best Regards,
Support.

Thank you very much for the tips, they helped me a lot. But there is one more thing, in the Newspaper X - Header Module when you click on the image it will not go to the publication, just in the title, I wish you could click on the image and go to the post.

Leonardo, you already have this question here:
https://colorlibsupport.com/t/urgent-highlighted-image-does-not-appear-main-page-thumbnails-do-not-load/#post-167507

So, please don’t duplicate our job :slight_smile:
this ticket is closed

Thank you, sorry for the inconvenience.

Closed