Multi column Submenu

Hi,

I am looking to make the submenus appear in two or more columns. Please advice me on this. I looked through bootstrap documentation but that involving changing the code and will result in editing the code for every page. I am not sure, this is the correct way to do.

Also, the submenu items, disappear on hovering over it on homepage. How do we change that. the solution of changing the top margin, didn’t work.

Hi @ankitv89,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

I am looking to make the submenus appear in two or more columns. Please advice me on this. I looked through bootstrap documentation but that involving changing the code and will result in editing the code for every page. I am not sure, this is the correct way to do.

You can try achieving this using any of the following solutions.

http://support.getbowtied.com/hc/en-us/articles/201661051-Navigation-Multi-column-drop-down-menus

Also, the submenu items, disappear on hovering over it on homepage. How do we change that. the solution of changing the top margin, didn’t work.

Could you please share the your site URL where it’s not working correctly so that i can troubleshoot it?

Best Regards,
Movin