multihome site

Hi, since you’re so kind, i’d like you to ask a thing.
I would like to have a site like this:

1. first page you see is a switch between two option : site/homepage1 and site/homepage2
  2. if you click either site 1a and 1b you see shapely homepage.

everything in the same site. How can i achieve this?

Hi @tatti,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

1) first page you see is a switch between two option : site/homepage1 and site/homepage2

You can achieve this by setting static front page and adding these options in that page content.

2) if you click either site 1a and 1b you see shapely homepage.

Are you using WordPress multisite or single site?

I am not sure what are 1a and 1b here so please describe it a bit more in detail here.

Best Regards,
Movin

Hi sorry, for not beeing that much precise.
I have a site and i need to have two separate sections: section A and section B.
So when you enter the site mysite.com you see a switch: do you want to visit section A or B?
When you click either section A or section B you see a shapely home page (different in contents for section A and B).

I’m currently struggling and using a single site option but i’m starting to think about using multisite.
Actually i didn’t want to.

Any suggestion here?

Thanks a lot.

To achieve this in single site you have to develop custom code so please create WordPress multisite as described in the following pages.

https://codex.wordpress.org/Create_A_Network

I already did this, you are as usual so kind and helpful.

I also need to ask you other stuff:

1. Remove the grey stripe or write down something different from the title of the page. See attachment

2. change the purple color of the menu (when the mouse goes over it) into a custom color

3. center the button of every parallax under the title.

thanks in advance.

Hi kind people

I am experiencing some issues with my website. I have changed to different themes lately and a problem came up.
At the top of my page is this: class=“home page page-id-1058 page-template-default logged-in admin-bar no-customize-support custom-background”>

How can I fix this?

Thanks for letting me post here.
Tove

Second point RESOLVED.

@tatti You are most welcome here :slight_smile:

1) Remove the grey stripe or write down something different from the title of the page. See attachment
  1. change the purple color of the menu (when the mouse goes over it) into a custom color

2. center the button of every parallax under the title.

To help us keep support thread separates could you please create new thread for your other questions here Sparkling - Colorlib Support Forum instead of asking them in your single thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you on your new thread.

@abundantia2 To help us keep support thread separates could you please create your own thread for your question here https://colorlibsupport.com/c/sparkling/ instead of replying on others thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you on your new thread.