Multilingual Custom CSS

Hi,

I’m translating my site and I have translated all less this part of theme, I mean, I don’t need to “translate” the codes, I just want it to work in all the lenguages. Because now it works just in the original lenguage.

How can I do this?

Thank you for advanced!

Hi @veronika,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

The CSS code should work in all the languages but if it is not working for you then could you please share me your site URL where it’s happening and tell me what is not working in different languages so that i can troubleshoot it?

Best Regards,
Movin

Hi,

This is my site: Jardineria Calonge | Creació | Manteniment | Podes en alçada | Piscines

And what should work in both lenguages is the first imatge than I attach, that one is the most important, but maybe you can resolve the other two also, because I think is all the same problem…

I will add two more languages, in case you have to keep in mind when solving the problem.

Thank you so much!

It seems on your site the translation functionality is changing widget ids therefore the shared CSS code is not working in all languages.

To make it work please try using following CSS code.

#shapely_home_parallax-12,
#shapely_home_parallax-10,
#shapely_home_parallax-6,
#shapely_home_parallax-4 {
    background: #fff;
}

It works! Thank you so much!

And it’s possible to remove all white spaces between one section and another one?

Thank you for advanced!

You are most welcome here :slight_smile:

And it’s possible to remove all white spaces between one section and another one?

To help us keep support thread separates could you please create your own thread for your question here Shapely - Colorlib Support Forum instead of replying on others thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you on your new thread.