Multiple images at front page and more recent posts

Hello,

I would like to know if is it possible to select more than one image on front page (first attachment) and if the recente posts could be divided in lines like attachment two

*for “more than one image” I mean something like a slide

Hi,

1. A slider is not possible at the moment, for now, you can use any plugin that will do the trick.
  2. Can you show us the website link so that we can help with changing that via CSS.

Let us know,

Thanks,
laranz.

Sure!

It’s www.ateliebaunilha.com

Do you know a plugin that allows me to apply that slider?
Thanks a lot!

Hi,

1. The only way to add a gutter right margin is editing this file, /wp-content/themes/shapely/js/shapely-scripts.js and on line #273 you need to change the margin 2 to 20,

margin : 2,

Like this, http://take.ms/THHHp ( I won’t recommend this method because it will override in the update, you need to edit that again after an update. )

1. There are so many slider plugin in WordPress plugin repository, I suggest you to find one that suits your specification, http://wordpress.org/plugins/

Let us know,

Thanks,
laranz.

Hey, laranz

Thanks for help! I tried changing the JS, but the recent posts didn’t show in two lines :frowning:
Is there any other thing I could try?

Hi,

Oh sorry I understand the question wrongly and gave you a wrong question. You want the recent posts to be two rows, got it. For that go to /wp-content/plugins/shapely-companion/inc/widgets/widget-recent-posts.php and in line #48 you will see this line,

change that to,

$bootstrapColWidth = 3;

So that in each row 4 posts will display. ( 12 column /3 = 4 ) so you can calculate that according to your needs.

Let us know,

Thanks,
laranz.

thank you, laranz, for answering! When i try to acess /wp-content/plugins/shapely-companion/inc/widgets/widget-recent-posts.php I get this message:

Fatal error: Class ‘WP_Widget’ not found in /home/ateli037/public_html/wp-content/plugins/shapely-companion/inc/widgets/widget-recent-posts.php on line 7

:frowning:

Hi,

Make sure the file has all the lines, try to reinstall the plugin and try to edit the file, make sure you edit it correctly, take a backup of the editing file, so that something happens you can revert back it.

You can pass us the WP Login details in a private reply, so that we can help you with the edit, if you want that, Install a plugin named WPIDE.

Let us know,

Thanks,
laranz.

Hey, laranz

I reinstalled the theme, reinstalled the plugin and reinstalled the wordpress but I still can’t acess that link
I installed the plugin you suggested so that you help me, but I don’t know how to use the plugin

Hi,

Pass me the WP and FTP login details, I will fix that for you.

Let us know,

Thanks,
laranz.

Hi @laranz… I want to add a homepage slider to wilsonroofinginc.com … I downloaded a plug in, but now I don’t know where to place the short code to add the slider at the top of the homepage and remove/ replace the parallax section. Can you help? Thanks so much!