Multiple Website Issues

Hi Team,
I am facing below issues with our website and need your help and support to rectify it.
Our Website is : www.plugtech.in

1. Need the size of the Front Page Image as we always face issue and when adding a new Image it seems to look uneven which does does not looks good at all.

2. We have received several complaints from the customer regarding our webpage never Loads completely when Open they have to refresh it twice or thrice to view the complete website

3. When trying to add a new widget No products gets Displayed on the front page.

4. Search option given on the upper side does not show the results properly. For example if we search for a Product Like “S1”. I have attached the image for your reference. How can we show the product image and other details and remove the author

5. Our website is getting slower day by day. Need a suggestion to improve the same.

Awaiting for your reply.

Regards,
Pranav Shah

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

1. If you want to change the image size then you can use following CSS to do so:

.owl-carousel .owl-item img {
    height: 1000px;
    width: 100%;
}

1. Please try using the following plugin to clear your WordPress cache:
    WP Super Cache – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org

2. If you are using the Tyche products widget, you need to ensure that you have selected a product category for it to use.

3. You would have to enlist the aid of our developer to add images to the search results. You can contact him here: https://colorlib.com/out/envatostudio

4. Using the cache plugin above can help the improve your website’s speed.

Best Regards,
Support