My front page disappeared

Hi there,

I have a terrible problem here. I think I accidentally deleted one of the pages (maybe the front page), and now the front page is gone. All the settings are still there but the page just does not show up. So I enter the URL and it directly goes to the blog page. My web is https://gli103.expressions.syr.edu

How Can I fix this? Please give me some help. Thank you very much

HI there

Check your trash of the pages,
In the pages menu, you can see trash link where deleted pages fall, you can restore your page from this place

Hi Noda, I have recovered the page and restored it to the previous version, but still not working. Could you please give me more methods?

@gli103 what is not working?
unfortunately my capabilities is limited in this case
Please provide more details including screenshots and link to the page

@Noda I dont know if I can describe it clearly. You see, as the screenshot shows, in the Front Page Sections all those customizing settings are still there, all my contents, pictures are all still there. But no matter what changes I make, there is no difference, because the front page is gone, you know what I mean? It is like I am making some changes on a nonexistent page. My page is https://gli103.expressions.syr.edu, and I am using the Illdy Theme. Are these what you need?

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

Please go to Settings > Reading > Your homepage displays and ensure that there is a page selected for the homepage.

Best Regards,
Support

Oh My God!!! I got it back!!! thank you sooooooo much!!!

Hello there,

Nice work, now you need to create a new page and call it Home Page or whatever you would like and select that page there to serve as the homepage. Any page can be used but it is better to have a page named homepage or front page.

Best Regards,
Support

Thank you guys soo much!

Hello there,

Nice, I take it that it worked.
Is there anything else I can help with regarding this issue?
If not, let me know so that I can close the thread.

Best Regards,
Support

Yes I got it back. Thank you very much! And have a good one!

Good evening

that so nice to hear you recovered everything back :slight_smile:
Is there anything else? do you have more questions?

Hello there,

I am glad the solution worked for you.
Please feel free to contact us again in the future regarding any other issues.

Best Regards,
Support