my menu not responsive on mobile

Sir my menu is not reponsive on the mobile platform like in tte demo version of the theme. My website is www.mangaindia.in
Please suggest me a solution to this.

Hi @akuro,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

I have tested it on my test site and it’s working fine for me using latest version of Shapely theme.

Could you please also try using latest version of shapely theme on your site by downloading it from the below page?

https://colorlib.com/wp/themes/shapely/

This can also be due to plugin conflict on your site so please try temporary deactivating all plugins and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is conflicting if any.

Best Regards,
Movin

Sir I am uding the latest version of the theme and even tried after deactivating all active plugins but the menu option wont show up when the menu is touched. Though they appear in the light mode of the site. Sir please help me rectify the problem on my end.

Sir the menu is all working on the demo site for shapely even the hero images are displayed properly on my phone. But my website is not able to show the menu on touching the button and even the hero image is not properly visible.

I visited your site again and saw that you are still using the older version 1.0.0 of theme on your site and not the newer version 1.0.1 as i have suggested you previously.

Please try updating the theme to the latest version.