My Shaplely Homepage isn't under "pages" in Wordpress Dashboard

I am new to this. I used the Shapeley demo to create my homepage. It loads as it should on the website. I am now further along and want to modify my homepage. But when I go to Wordpress Dashboard, the homepage I have isn’t under “pages.” Instead, it has a homepage, but there are no attributes in it (no images, menus, title, tag line, etc.

Where is the homepage I created - how do I get it so that I can see it in WordPress so that I can modify and improve it?

Hi there

Hope you are having a good day and thank you for your question
Homepage in shapely can be modified only from appearance > customize, its build by widgets that are visible only from appearance > customize
Please check the documentation of the theme to see how exactly this method is working :slight_smile:

Thanks!
Colorlib Support Team

Ok - Thanks. Now I understand. So can I delete the “Home Page” I see under my pages on WordPress without messing up my Shapeley Homepage?
How do I work under the appearance > customize area to add a widget to let the homepage image fade in?

Good evening

1. No, :slight_smile: once you delete homepage listed in pages you will lost homepage of your website :slight_smile:
  2. “How do I work under the appearance > customize area to add a widget to let the homepage image fade in?” - thats why i mentioned documentation of the theme :slight_smile: check this page:

and see “3. Setup front/home page”

regarding fading image, sorry but there is no such function :frowning: