My widget function is not working, please help~

From my last edit, I remember I followed an instruction to edit a line of code to make the footer invisible. After that, I found my widget function is not working, not only just in project section, but also in the other section that I’ve put a widget in, such as service.When I go to customise-widget, the widget settings are still there, but when I go to the customise-front page section-project section, the “+Add & Edit Projects” button is not working, I click on it, nothing happened. It used to work appropriately when I set up my project section. From the project widget I have set up, they are still visible but not in full image, just half of their original size which was square. My service widget is still visible but not working, can not be edited as well. I had serched for many cases and asks in colorlib, but still can not fix it. Please help.
Thanks a lot!

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

What was the code that you used to edit the footer and where did you place it exactly?

Best Regards,
Support

Hi
The problem is I just forgot what I changed, basically just delete the last line of a file to make the footer not displaying. I am not sure whether this is the reason but the footer did hide successfully.
Can you help me to check or are there any mean to recover the code or initiate it?
Thanks a lot.

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

Do you remember the file that you edited? We could provide some options if we knew the file that you changed.

Best Regards,
Support