Nav menu location

Hi - I’ve been searching the forum looking to see if my inquiry has already been answered. I’ve tried several possible solutions, but not sure why none seem to work. I’m a WP newbie, so have a lot of custom CSS included that so far has been working great.

I am trying to move my header navigation more to the left. I’ve tried adding padding, or floating left, which were solutions to other user inquiries but none work in my instance. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!

Here is my url: lucyjunus.com/wp

Thanks!!

After more poking around with the theme editor and custom CSS, I found my solution. Phew! That brings me to a new inquiry I should have mentioned. For my navigation, I have a drop menu under the “About” section. Is there a way to have the active item color yellow (as with the other navigation items) instead of red? Meaning, when the page is on “Bio”, “Mission” or “Scope”, which are second level menu items, the “About” (top menu item) still shows red instead of yellow. Please see same url: lucyjunus.com/wp

Thank you again!!

Hi @01labs,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Is there a way to have the active item color yellow (as with the other navigation items) instead of red?

You can try achieving this by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS option of the latest version of Sparkling theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Customize -> Sparkling Options -> Other -> Custom CSS

body .navbar-default .navbar-nav .current-menu-ancestor a.dropdown-toggle{
    color: #ffcc33;
}

Best Regards,
Movin

Thank you Movin!! As usual, your fix worked like a charm!!

You are most welcome here :slight_smile: