Navbar menu not responsive on mobile devices.

I have just a couple of final problems on my site

On mobile devices the navbar is totally unresponsive - with the exception of the home page. When I tap the menu icon the various page options do not open and the only response I can get is to return to the home page. As i say the menu icon opens fine on the home page but not in the main post pages
A final issue I will mention in case it is related is that the header image is not responsive on mobile devices. I use the ‘unique header’ plugin for specific header images on each page. Thanks for your time in this.

Hi there,

There is a JavaScript error from the caching plugin you have installed on every other page except the homepage.
Could you check if there is a setting you need to disable such as minification. See if disabling that helps with this.

Check on that please.

I disabled the minify function for W3total cache and it immediately solved the issue. Thanks a million for your help in this. Would you have any thoughts on how I might make the header images responsive on mobile devices.
Thanks again

Hi there,

Its not really possible as the image are set as background-image for div elements on the pages.
The image will not appear natural and the best would be to us it as it is - that is some of the image is not in view in the parallax background image to keep the aspect ratio of the image.

If you want to modify this the you will need to use CSS along this lines but to be honest it will not really help much:

@media all and (max-width: 767px) {
.parallax-window{
        background-size:cover !important;
        background-repeat:no-repeat;
    }
}

Hope this clears things up.

No problem. As you say, I will just choose appropriate images. Thanks again for all your help.

Thank you
I will close this case now, Feel free to contact us again if you have other questions Thanks!