Navigation menu and footer issues

Good day guys,

First of all, the shapely theme is so awesome and flexible! (y)

To the point, is it possible to smoothly collapse the navigation menu when in mobile? if it is, how?
And in this site: RobinK Corporate Site, as you can see, in the first load of the site, the footer is shrink or broken and merge up to the parallax content, but if you focus your viewpoint on the footer and try to refresh the page, the footer will be fixed, how can I fix it on the first load the footer will not be shrink or broken?

Hoping for the early response of my problem, and suggestions and ideas will heavenly appreciate. Cheerio! (y)

Hi emonoel10,

You are using a plugin that is making the page content unresponsive:site-origin.

Please try to deactivate the plugin and see it the problem persist. Beside the footer problem this plugin is making all the parallax sections not full width.

Thanks,

Cristian

Good day Christian,

I tried to deactivate and delete the Page Builder by Site Origin Plugin but the problem seems not resolved. Please recheck the site once more, I already deactivate and delete it.

Thanks in advance,

emonoel10

Hi @emonoel10,

It seems that evertying that you built with page builder by site origin is affecting the website. Give us in a private message a wp admin and wp password and we will login and try to check if we could solve.

Thanks,

Cristian

Good day @Cristian,

Here are the credentials on my site @ Robin K Login
username: noelc
pw: 12341234

Hi emonoel10,

I loged in. You have a lot of plugins that are influencing the theme functionality: robink,wp full, site origin, etc.

Please try to remove first all the content made with them and then try to deactivate one by one.

Thanks,

Cristian