Navigation menu re-size

Hello Moderators.

Many thanks for your kind help so far as all you have done has worked. I have one last remaining question.
My transparent sticky navigation menu works great now but its too thick in size, especially when viewing in mobile.
Is there a way for me to make it smaller in height please.

www.myretrowatches.com

thank you in advance for any help you can offer.

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

You can use the following CSS code to reduce the padding by going to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS and pasting it there.

/*Reduce top padding*/
#header .top-header {
    padding-top: 10px;
}

Best Regards,
Support

hello m1keb,

could you explain to me how you put a new page on ‘retro watches’ button, please
thank you in advance

Sorry I don’t understand the question. The button takes you to the page when clicked “Retro watches” do you want to know how to make the button work to open a page when clicked?

Hi m1keb
how did you do the slideshow in jumbotron section??
I added slideshow by Slider WD plugin but it seems not good, it’s smaller than your slideshow
do you write any CSS code ?? really I need your help

Hi I just used the built in one not an aftermarket plugin. goto appearance/ customise/ front page sections / jumbotron section. scroll down the menu on the left and look for the tab “backgrounds” (next to colours) not all that obvious.

select the “type of background” to slider and choose your images and timings etc.

Hope this helps you.

Hello @m1keb,

Thanks for helping out with this issue.

Best Regards,
Support